State Board of Equalization: 3737 Main St., Riverside, CA 92501 (951) 680-6400
NEW VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO HOLD AND DISPLAY A VALID PHOTO IDENTIFICATION WITH A UNITED STATES ADDRESS. ALL VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT A BOE-410-D FORM. VENDORS MAY ENTER THE PROPERTY FROM 5AM-7:30AM AND ARE REQUIRED TO LEAVE BY 3:00PM.
If any spaces are available, spaces may be rented at 5am that day only by entering the Double Gate at the South parking lot on Mission Blvd 200 feet west of Pacific Ave.
Spaces are typically 10x10. The prices for a space at the swap meet vary by day and are listed below. In addition, a $10 deposit is required.
- WEDNESDAY – SPACES $15.00 – RESERVED SPACE $18.00
- THURSDAY – SPACES 2 FOR $7.00 - RESERVED SPACE $10.00
- FRIDAY – SPACES 2 FOR $12.00 – RESERVED SPACE $15.00
- SATURDAY – SPACES $20.00 – RESERVED SPACE $23.00
- SUNDAY – SPACES $32.00 – RESERVED SPACE $35.00
- Wednesday 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Thursday 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Friday 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Sunday 10:30am - 1:30pm
VENDORS ARE PERMITTED TO SELL TWICE A YEAR WITHOUT A SELLERS PERMIT ISSUED BY THE BOARD OF EQUALIZATION.
If you plan on selling at the Rubidoux on a regular basis, you must obtain a seller's permit with the State Board of Equalization: 3737 Main St., Riverside, CA 92501 (951) 680-6400
Your permit must show the address of the Rubidoux Swap Meet: 3770 Opal Street, Riverside, CA 92509.
Reserve vendors must be in their space no later than 7:30am. Any unoccupied space is considered a no show and is subject to resale. Vendors are required to vacate the property no later than 3:00pm.
ALL DAILY VENDORS HAVE UNTIL 1PM TO RERESERVE THEIR SPACE FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK, ANY SPACE UNRESERVED BY 1PM WILL BE RESOLD.
- Only one vehicle per admission.
- No Re-Entry or unloading of additional merchandise.
- Vendors must park their vehicle inside their selling space.
- Vendors may not sell, rent, switch or share their space.
- Vendors are responsible for the removal of their own boxes and merchandise.
- Any vendor who leaves trash, unwanted or discarded merchandise is subject to a fine.
- Tape players, radios and record players may not be played at anytime. No public address systems.
- Vendor's vehicles and trailers are not allowed on neighborhood streets.
- No vehicles with merchandise will be allowed in buyer's parking lot.
- All Tarps Must Have 15lb. Weights Per Leg
- No Vehicles May Be Sold Or Offered For Sale
- No Alcoholic Beverages Allowed On Premises
- Power Equipment may not be started in the swap meet selling area.
- SPEED LIMIT 5 MPH, WATCH FOR CHILDREN
- MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EXPEL ANY VENDOR FROM THE PREMISES FOR VIOLATION OF THE RULES OR FOR GENERAL MISCONDUCT.
- NO REFUNDS, NO RAIN CHECKS